Saturday, May 30, 2015

Streaming - now on Sundays - Also moving to Tumblr

Hey folks!
I’ve decided to move the streams permanently to sundays, since i always seem to have stuff to do on saturdays.
I’ll set the time for 7 PM for now, and we’ll see how many people can make it, or if you would prefer earlier in the afternoon.
Let me know what you think! :)

Also!
It's a bit tiring to have to post at three places everytime I want to do something, so since Tumblr seems to have more people watching, I will be continuing to post there.
This blog will stay up, but I won't be posting on it.


You can follow me here:
http://shieldmaiden-animation.tumblr.com/


The work is progressing on episode two. Steadily but not so fast since I only have time to animate on weekends. It should pick up speed once I have a place to sleep closer to work, next month.

As always, thanks for following shieldmaiden! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment