Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sorry!




Dear readers!
I wanted to apologize for the very rushed comic strip last week and
provide some explanation.
I started the webcomic as a way to showcase the characters from my
short film Shieldmaiden, but lately doing the strip, even once a week
has been taking up more time than the animation itself.
The reason for this is that I’ve been getting alot more work this past month,
as well as a new job, which will start in March.
Both the comic and the animation are done during my free time, which has been reduced considerably lately.
I worked full time this last weekend to finish my job in Brussels, which
coupled with the traveling has given me little time to work on neither
the comic or the film.
I will be coming home next week, and before starting at my new job, I will have a few days’ free, which I would like to use to focus on finishing the rough animation so the team can advance the work on the film.
So I will be taking a break from the strip for now, but it will resume mid-March.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I really would like to finish the
second episode of Shieldmaiden quicker than the first one.
I hope you will enjoy it when it is done, and that you will come back to read the strip, as the adventures of Rota and Harald are just beginning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment