Sunday, October 12, 2014

Introduction, tumblr and so on


Hello again!

The linework colors are coming along well!
But in the meantime all I do is repeating that the film is coming out "soon".... and making people wait is grinding at my nerves.
SO! I've prepare a little entrée for you:

I'm going to be posting an introduction story for the characters: Very quick, very simple little comic strips featuring the two heroes of the film, and how they came to the village.
It won't be very elaborate, but I hope you will like it while you wait for me to finish the animation.

Here is the first strip!



Also, I've started a simple Tumblr for those who prefer using this platform, and will be posting images from the project there in parallel to this blog.

Thanks for ticking around!

-Vilhelm





No comments:

Post a Comment