Friday, July 11, 2014

Goddamit people, f***!

Hello folks, I'm still working on the movie every evening to get it done as quickly as possible, there will be more to show very soon.

I just came over this article over on Cartoon brew shedding some light on why wages for animators are so low in big american studios.

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/business/pixars-ed-catmull-emerges-as-central-figure-in-the-wage-fixing-scandal-101362.html


Fuck. Goddamit.

Ever since Disney movies stopped being good for me, Pixar was my new dream studio. They made good stories, they tried new things, they were the new "Disney" for me.
After they got bought up by Disney and started turning out sequels all the time I admit my passion for them cooled down a bit, but I was always waiting for them to push out some more good movies.

I don't think I can do that anymore.
According to this article, it turns out Lassetter, one of my animation idols,the guy that made so many of my favorite movies happen, knew about this whole disgusting business.....

Suffice to say, it's going to be VERY hard for me to go see a new pixar movie at the cinema.


Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment