Wednesday, March 19, 2014

NEWS!

I'm not dead!

First of all, thank you to all the awesome people that commented and watched the teaser, the response has been overwhelmingly positive!

I've spent the past months working on other jobs ( I can't magic food and rent, though I wish I could!), but that doesn't mean nothing has happened!

-We're currently looking into a way to get funding for the short film,  Funding will also mean I won't have to animate the whole movie by myself, meaning we'll be able to finish it much faster, and do it better! (If you're a 2d flash animator and you're interested in the project, let us know!)

Keep your fingers crossed!

-After working hard on other people's stuff these past months I will now have some time to continue on the film, I'm currently developing the animatic for the whole thing, look forward to updates about that.

Until next time, and have some quick Rota sketches in the meantime. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment